DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, April 8, 2016

Aliens, Tiny Aliens!

What's going on everyone!? I think I'm coming down with an ear infection as well as sinus problems due to this crappy weather. What sucks even more is it's friday and I won't be able to make it to the Doc until monday when they open again and my birthday is next thursday... Not good.

So basically, you can imagine I'm not feeling to well so we decided to play a quicker game tonight like the past couple nights. This time it was Mint Tin Aliens by subquark games. I still need to get the reviews up for their line of Mint Tin games but at the moment, I'm not sure how soon that will be due to the illness I'm feeling.

Anyway, We had fun tonight playing this great game. My lovely wife ended up winning (SURPRISE! :P ) 43 to 36!

Here's a few pics from tonight's session:






As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment