DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Trying to escape zombie city...ALONE!

What's going on everyone!? I've had a VERY fun weekend and I hope all of you did as well. We played a few games(at least one a day for me, right?) and watched some movies. Really had a nice quality family weekend with my wife, daughter, her close friend, my father and myself. It was a BUSY weekend but busy with fun, that's for sure!

So after all the hustle and bustle of this weekend being filled with people and constant activities going on I ended tonight playing a solo game of Escape: Zombie City.

Now, this game isn't intended for solo play but with a single change made, I was able to make it work out pretty well. The only change that I made to the game is that instead of having to get 5 items back to the cargo van, in a solo game you just need 3.

If you REALLY wanted to, you could make it more than that but it really felt balanced for an "easy" version anyway. One other change that I was contemplating was to drop each of the zombies hit requirements by 1. Other than that, I don't think I'd change it anymore.

Sadly, My character failed to escape the city in enough time. With only 2 tiles left the time ran out and the game was over. I am happy to say that the tension of the game still works really well in solo though. Your heart really gets pumping and if you're wearing headphones or earbuds that just adds to the feeling of being "all alone".


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:











As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment