DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Let's get outta here!

What's going on everyone!? Today for the "Game a Day" challenge we tried out a new get that my wife surprised me with called Escape: Zombie City. Now, I know many of you out there may already know what the "Escape" games are but this was my first and WOW was this one intense!

The first time through I died horribly in the streets while my wife was in the church as we didn't get to the van or the exit in time.

The second play through, we got a better feel for the game and I'm happy to say that we actually made it out alive! (This was just scenario 1 though). I can't wait to try out some of the other scenarios and play this one some more, it is INTENSE!


Here's a few pics from tonight's session:










As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim 

No comments:

Post a Comment