DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, March 27, 2016

It's a dog eat dog world

What's going on everyone!? I hope all you readers had a great holiday!

Today was a pretty busy day but I had a blast. Played a few different games but only got pics of the last one of the night called T.P.O.C.(The Politics Of Cannibals). This game is a pretty easy one to learn. I only wish they would have added player aid cards to the game which would have made it run smoother for our first game. But shortly in we all understood it and got the basics down.

After the session, turned out my lovely wife won this game as she does most of the games we play, lol. However, I mostly just enjoy playing the games in general so a loss is worth the fun sometimes. :)


I didn't get many but here are the pics from tonight's last session:







As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment