DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Zombie Dice again!

 Well, tonight I spent some time on the PC checking out Game of Energy which will be coming to kickstarter soon. The cool part was I got to spend the time with friend and Dev Nathan Wright. He spent some time showing it to me on a browser based sim called Tabletopia.

So with that in mind, take a look at some screenshots I took. I cannot stress enough how beautiful and vibrant this board is. It just SCREAMS "Play me!".







After that I spend a few minutes playing a quick game of Zombie Dice as this is one of my go to games for short time periods and there was only 20 minutes left to play a game today, lol.

Tomorrow will be a different game though so keep an eye out!

As always, Thank you for reading! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment