DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, February 19, 2016

Welcome to the Dungeon!

Tonight my daughter and I played Welcome to the Dungeon. It's a fun little game and really can be a mean one, lol. Basically, you and another player(in the 2 player version) are bidding through the monster cards and creating a dungeon filled with them.




If you see a monster you DON'T want in the dungeon you place it face down in front of you and take one of the Adventurers items away. Now, this is what makes it hard because essentially you're BOTH playing as that particular adventurer. Once a player chooses to "pass" then the OTHER player must now go and fight all the monsters that have been placed into the dungeon with whatever items are left.

Should you fail to slay them all, you lose. 2 losses and you're out of the game. It's a fast, fun and brutal way to play..lol. I love it!

I did find out tonight that my daughter plays JUST as aggressive as her mother, She kicked my butt at this one. But I'll have my chance another day. I'd like to try this as a 3 player game and see how things turn out.






As Always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment