DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Plants fighting Plants, It's mass hysteria man!

What's going on everyone! Had another VERY eventful day today. First off, I got some goodies in the mail today.



A prototype of one of my projects came in the mail!

My Game all packaged up in a card box

Happy to have received my TBG Group Shirt!
CONFLICT OF PLANTS BY TBG'S OWN Larry Cruz







Ok, so as you can see it was pretty eventful around mail time today. But that's not all! Today is ALSO the day that THE GAME OF ENERGY hits KICKSTARTER! Seriously, If you've not checked it out you REALLY should. I've had the privilege of testing and reviewing the game and it's a blast! This game has it all and is even "Noob" Friendly!


So while all that was going on today, I worked on getting some more contacts established. Those seem to be coming along. Some are hit and miss but over all I like where I'm at with it.

I also started a NEW section for posts called Tabletop Crafts. These will be posts that have to do with other items I've made, either for games or general use. So be sure to check those out as they roll in!


Now on to the good stuff, The reason that I got started here. My game today.


Well if you had any kind of confusion after everything you've just read, Tonights game was an awesome game called Conflict of Plants!  This is a VERY fun game and time goes by nicely. What I mean is, you don't feel like you're in a hurry or wasting time. It's Just right.

So anyways, My wife and I were eager to get this one to the table so we did. After a quick refresher course we caught right back on and were off!


Turns out, she KICKED my ASS! But it was all in great fun. It's funny how certain games sneak up on you. What I mean is that, even though I have a pretty well grasp of the game, there are questions here and there, this game does you a favor by helping you to remember which comes next and what to do. All thanks to it's Player Action Sheet.
 

So anyways, I don't want to get into a review in my game a night blog post..lol. I'll save an actual review of the game for a later date! On to some pics! :)












Wife wins 66 to 46   -_-



As always, Thanks for reading and take care! :)
-Tim





No comments:

Post a Comment