DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Dragons, Dungeons and Dice!

 So today I got a small package from the UPS man. You know, the adult version of an icecream truck..lol. My wife had ordered Dungeon Run for me which is awesome because it's a game I've been eyeballing for quite some time now.


Anyway, I'm sure I don't have to say that we played that game for today instead of me soloing Zombie Island like I had planned.

If you've never played this, I highly suggest it. It's actually a very fun game that comes in a small box. As of this posting (2/9/2016) it's on sale for 50% off on amazon. For 10 bucks, you REALLY can't beat it!

I'm tempted to head back into the dungeon as I type this since it's a game for 1 - 5 players!


As always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment