DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Dragon Empires!

 What's going on everyone? Did that title grab your attention? I sure did for me! :P


Anyways, Today was a pretty nice gaming kind of day. On Tabletop Simulator I taught two games: Tsuro and 8 Minute Empire: Legends to my buddy.





Then in the afternoon I got to play 8 Minute Empire Legends with my wife and Pops. Fun was had by all and the times I get to game with my wife AND dear ol' dad are always the best. Those times help me create good memories.




And to top off the night I'm having a little whiskey on the rocks but wait! That's no MOON, It's a SPACESTATION!!  You read that right, I got some Death Start Ice cube molds and LOVE them. Just right for a classy drink.


Well guys, I hope you had a great gaming day as well. As always, thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment