DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A Pirates Life!

What's going on everyone. Tonight I had a VERY fun game with my wife. I was looking at the recent news about WizKids having Zev Shlasinger joining their ranks and it got me a little nostalgic. Bringing back memories when I used to write for them and review their line of Mechwarrior Dark Age Clicks and their Pirates of the Spanish Main and Crimson Coast line as well as many others.

Well, that got me wanting to play some of those games again so I dusted off my old sets and brought them to the table!





We only played a 30 point game because my wife had never played and I didn't want it to take too long. I was taking a risk by getting her to play yet another one of my favorite games that I know she personally had no interest in so I wanted to keep it short, sweet and as fun as possible.


She ended up taking up the Pirates Faction(Damn!) And I chose to go with the English/Brittish Faction. Turns out I got my ass handed to me but MAN was it fun! It was full of chasing and action, Battles and even getting one of my ships sunk. In the end, she won with 15 points to my none. Technically I had a 4 pointer and a 3 pointer on my last two ships but if the game had kept going she would have gotten them too, lol.


Here's a few pics for you to check out:

















As Always, Thank you very much for reading! Maybe I'll be able to bring out my mechs soon too! :D
-Tim

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice! This game is my absolute favorite and there is still an active community at Miniature Trading. Happy to see that you played, and taught a new player as well.
    http://m.miniaturetrading.com/phpbb.php?action=forum&sub_action=viewforum&extra_params=f%3D9%2F

    ReplyDelete