DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Monday, February 29, 2016

8-Bit Bosses!

What's going on everyone! Tonight for our "Game a Day" challenge we played another great game that I had just received in the mail today. BOSS MONSTER 2!

Now, to be fair, I never got the chance to play BM1 but when I got a hold of Brotherwise Games, They suggested this one for me :)


So here we are for our game today. Boss Monster 2.

It's a great game and if you ever get a chance to check it out I highly suggest you do so. Heck, you could just jump over to the review I just did for the game RIGHT HERE!

So anyways, After a bit of back and forthing we were doing pretty good killing off the heroes and having a blast doing it. I can see this one getting some good tabletop time here!

Here's a few pics to show ya and when you get done checking them out, head on over to the review and give it a read as well :)










As always, Thank you for reading and take care! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment