DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Friday, January 29, 2016

Round boards ROCK!

 Played two awesome games today that have something in common but are worlds apart. Round boards and aliens!

First, my wife and I started with Lift Off: Get me off this planet! by Ed Baraf which is a fun competitive game that can be family friendly as well. We both succeeded on getting our alieneeples off of their planet.






Next up we played Asking for Trobils  by Chris Strain which is a space themed worker placement in which you are trying to trap aliens called Trobils because... well... they make trouble on the planets they visit. My wife ended up winning and my daughter came in second and myself in last.





As always, Thanks for reading! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment