DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Lost Cities

Now on day 6 of the new year and that means another game night with the wife! :)

Tonight we chose a rather fun game. Simple to learn, simple mechanics and all kinds of strategy. The game has a bit of a rummy feel to it but I don't mean that in a bad way.

The theme alone is very exciting and before you know it, you're hooked into a fast paced game that is great for 2 players.

The simple goal, Be the person with the most points at the end of the game. How does the game end? Will, when the draw deck is depleted of it's last card the game stops IMMEDIATELY.

We played best out of 3 tonight. First game I came a way with a hell of a win in points. Second game...25 points loss for me. Third game was a 208 loss to my lovely wife!


Here are a couple pics of the session.






Thanks for reading and help spread the word. Feel free to give feed back or converse with me as I don't mind it at all. If there's anything I can' help with I'd be glad to!
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment