DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Harbour

Tonight my wife and I played Harbour. It was our first intro to worker placement games and the one that made my wife realize that she loves that type of game.

So since it had been awhile, I figured we could play this awesome little game. After months of not playing it we had to be on a level playing field...right? ...WRONG! She kicked my ass! And I'm proud.

This woman is a very good opponent when it comes to these types of games. Unfortunately for me though, my memory is lacking anymore so I can't remember what my plan was when it's time to execute my "plan". This in turn causes me to lose a lot of rounds.

So anyways, We had a great evening and I can't wait to write about some of the other games I've got planned to play!


Below are some pictures of tonight's gaming session for your viewing pleasure:






The Winner and Harbour Master!



As Always, thanks for reading :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment