DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Thursday, January 21, 2016

BRAINS!!!

It's been a bit of a hectic time here lately since the weather started acting up. Because of this my wife is having to stay the night at work tonight and probably won't be back for another day or so. They're supposedly calling for a ton of snow but we'll see how that goes.



 


So anyways, since it was getting late and I lost track of time I decided to play some more Zombie Dice but this time with my daughter. We had a fun time playing and unfortunately for her I won. But she had some REALLY shitty rolls in the beginning which I completely blame on her loss. After all, It's a dice game so the rolls will make or break you.

Here's a couple pics of our gaming session tonight along with the brains I picked up for point counters.





As Always, Thanks for reading! :)
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment