DriveThruCards.com

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

KYBG Kickstarter Spotlight

-----

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

AWESOME!

Day 12 is done!

Tonight we tried a game as a family with all four of us playing. It's called awesome kingdom. We had to teach my mother in-law as well as my daughter how but towards the end they both got it pretty well.

We played two sessions of it, the first one with me being the winner by JUST a point or two! Se second win went to my wife who beat me by 2 POINTS!

It's a very fun game and the time doesn't drag on in this one. I can see us playing this many more times than we have already!


Here's a pic of our first session. After that I didn't get to the camera because it was pretty intense.




As always, thank you for reading and stay tuned!
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment